Improve Google Ranking
Looking to improve your Google Ranking?
There are a lot of ways to get traffic to your website or blog, some are better than others. Obviously the best form of traffic is organic search engine.
Here Are Some Steps To Improve Your Google Ranking
- Deliver quality content - remember Google and other search engines want to deliver what they think is the best answer to your question when you enter something into the search engine.
- Keywords – When writing blog posts, research using Google’s keyword tool to find the right keyword to go after. Try and find one with a good amount of traffic, low competition and one that will have a high probability of your viewers to take action.
- Submit to major search engines - Google, Yahoo directory and Bing.
- Social Bookmarking - Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest and so on. Join marketing groups on Google Plus and post your content and create backlinks to your pages and posts.
- Stay Fresh – Keep your site fresh, stay up to date with your niche and update your site often or daily.
- Blog Comenting – Find similar blogs to your niche, commenting on posts will create relevant back links to your own website or blog.
- Follow a System – Sometimes we all need a little structure, having the right system to follow along with step by step can always help.